This is an experiential workshop for women interested in exploring the inner territory of the female psyche and ‘soul’ using embodied movement, myth or story enactment, sound, play, archetypes and a sprinkle of crystals, chakras, oracle cards and fairy dust J.
A taste of soul-making using the Sesame approach to:
Is this workshop for you?
Would you like to explore how your inner creativity and imagination can help you:
- Gain insight, awareness and appreciation of their own inner psychic world
- Access inner wisdom through the body and creative imagination
- Recognise a range of inner resources to support personal navigation through life experiences
- Tap into your resource-full-ness that supports the growth of self-love and self-care
- Discover lost treasures
Please wear warm, comfortable clothing.
Please bring with you:
- Notepad and pen
- Food and snacks to eat
- Yoga mat, blanket and pillow for relaxation
- Start time: 9.30 for 10 start
- End time: 4.00
PLEASE NOTE: Numbers are limited to a maximum of 10 people.