This is an experiential learning day, focused on self-nurturing and self-exploration, using the energy of crystals to support the personal healing journey.
Who is this for?
This introductory workshop is for anyone:
- with an interest in their own self-development
- who has stepped onto the path of their personal healing journey
- who would like to explore working with crystals to support their own energy
Please note: This is a personal development day. It is NOT a qualification in crystal healing. Information about courses in crystal healing can be provided, for those interested in studying further.
- Grounding, connecting and protecting
- Guided visualisations
- Selecting crystals
- Cleansing and charging crystals
- Basic crystal healing techniques
We will provide:
- Basic handouts for all topics covered
Please wear warm, comfortable clothing and bring with you:
- Notepad and pen
- Food and snacks to eat
- Yoga mat, blanket and pillow for relaxation
- Start time: 9.30 for 10 start
- End time: 4.00
PLEASE NOTE: Numbers are limited to a maximum of 6 people to allow opportunities for more personal attention and exploration.